The Fashion Production 1 workshop (Fashion P1) empowers London based fashion businesses with the best tools and practices to successfully navigate their way through the production process – from finding the right manufacturer to meeting that delivery date.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The fully subsidised programme provides experts workshops across two consecutive days. Topics covered will include:
- Sourcing fabric and trims
- Finding the right manufacturer
- Successful communication with your suppliers
- Achieving the right quality
- Cost analysis and price negotiations
- Sustainability – what is it and how to achieve it
- Shipment and delivery
- Critical paths and production planning
A one to one diagnostic will be available for each business completing the workshop.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Businesses attending the workshop need to be trading for at least 12 months, and must be registered and operating in a London borough.
WHEN TO APPLY?
The programme is currently open for application. Click the button below to download application form and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Application deadline: 11:59pm, 11th November 2016
The workshop itself takes place on 29th and 30th November 2016 here at Hackney House.........